A rich tradition in a relaxed countryside setting makes Hillsdale Golf Club one of the finest clubs in Quebec. Located in the foothills of the Laurentians (near Ste-Thérèse), only 40 minutes north of downtown Montreal, our 36-hole private club features two distinct 18-hole championship courses, including the Howard Watson-designed Laurentien course.
Hillsdale has hosted many professional tournaments since its inception in 1953, including the prestigious 2011 CN Canadian Women's Open.
Our reputation continues to garner praise for the golf, the atmosphere, the clubhouse and the close attention paid to detail. For an easy and discerning lifestyle choice, join us at the historic Hillsdale Golf Club.
Hillsdale is proud to offer...
- Two 18-hole golf courses,
- Natural grass practice facility,
- Computerized teaching aides,
- Full range of golf instruction and clinics,
- Junior golf programs,
- Golf lessons during the winter months,
- Family swimming pool and recreation area,
- Superb clubhouse dining,
- Outdoor terrace dining,
- Exceptional social events programs